APARTMENT RENTAL CRITERIA
MC Residential does not discriminate against any person based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, familial status or disability. The Rental Criteria below explains the policies of this community with regard to standards that must be met by each applicant in order to be approved for residency.
All applicants must be of legal age. All parties 18 years of age or older are required to complete an application and pay any and all applicable fees.
All applicants are required to show 2 forms of a valid, non-expired driverís license or government issued photo identification.
Your credit history will be verified by a third party verification company. Management will receive a credit recommendation based on statistical data such as payment history, number and type of accounts, outstanding debt, and age of accounts. Based on the credit recommendation, the application will be accepted, denied or accepted with conditions.
- Accepted: The applicant will be accepted with the standard deposits OR Sure Deposit
- Conditionally Accepted: The applicant may pay an additional refundable deposit equal to one month's rent in addition to the standard deposit / Sure Deposit or use a Qualified Co-Signer*
- Denied: Application will not be accepted. Applicant will be provided with contact information for the consumer reporting agencies that provided the consumer information
- Insufficient or no credit history: Applicant will be required to pay an additional deposit of an amount equivalent to one month's rent
*Co-Signer must pass credit and criminal checks and have verifiable gross income equal to or greater than four times the rent amount.
Written verification of income in an amount equal to three times the monthly rent per household will be required by one of the following:
- Pay stubs within the past 30 days
- Bank statements showing recurring pay deposits
- Previous Year Income Tax Return Prepared by a Professional Tax Accountant
- Letter from employer on company letterhead verifying current income and employment
- Applicants with NO EMPLOYMENT must provide proof of bank balance equal to or greater than six months of rent and post a Refundable Deposit equal to 1 monthís rent, or apply with a qualified and approved co-signer.
Management reserves the right to verify residence history for the last two years. If unable to verify any portion of your residency, a refundable deposit of one month's rent is due. Management reserves the right to decline an application based upon unfavorable report(s) from prior landlords.
Maximum Occupancy Standards:
- Efficiency/Studio : Two persons
- One Bedroom/One Bath : Three persons
- One Bedroom/One Bath/Loft or Den : Four persons
- Two Bedroom/One Bath : Five persons
- Two Bedroom/Two Bath : Five persons
- Three Bedroom/Two Bath : Seven persons
Application Fees and Deposits:
- Application Fee $50.00
- Administration Fee $175.00
- Standard Deposit $500.00
- Sure Deposit $87.50
**Deposits listed are based on approved credit. Additional deposits may apply.
Pet Criteria and Deposits:
- A dog or cat is considered a pet
- Residents must sign Pet Agreement Form
- A veterinarian certificate must be provided verifying the pet's breed and current vaccinations.
- Pet Deposits and fees:
$500 refundable pet deposit & $200 non-refundable pet fee
Pet Rent: $25 monthly pet rent for 1 pet, $35 for 2.
Sure Deposit: Non-Refundable $87.50 may be used in lieu of the refundable and deposits listed above.
- A Maximum of two animals per apartment
- Certain pets may be restricted. See the Community Manager for details.
*Assistive Animals are not pets and are not subject to the above criteria.
Applicants will automatically be denied residency if:
- Convicted of, or currently charged with a felony prior to or during occupancy, misdemeanors involving violent crimes, property damage, and/or the manufacturing and/or distribution of an illegal controlled substance
- Registered sex offender
- The applicant owes another apartment community within the last two years
- The applicant has an open bankruptcy within the last twelve months
- There is a falsification on any information entered on the application
- The applicant has been evicted from any other residence within the past two years
- Convicted of one or more crimes (misdemeanor or felony) of types too numerous to list
MC Residential requires that all new and renewing residents provide proof of $100,000 personal liability coverage as a condition of tenancy. Personal liability coverage offers you protection if you are legally responsible for causing damage to someone else's property. Renter's insurance adds coverage for your personal belongings. YOU must provide proof of coverage prior to move in.
Please enter your email address and choose "I Agree" to continue to the online application.
The application will open in a new window.